or fill out the form below...
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2020 AT 11 AM EDT – 2 PM EDT
Things will be a little different this year.
- there will only be 1 point of entry!
- entry will be on the west end of Main Street with foot traffic only heading east on main toward the court house.
- all children will be given their own bag at the entry to use during their parade
- businesses will be located on the sidewalks only and must be spaced apart
- all parking should be in designated parking areas adjacent to Main Street.
- if you do not enter through the main entry and given a bag, you will not be given candy/goodies
- masks should be worn (it is Halloween)
- we will still do the costume contest
- yes....this will be a parade
- candy will be handed to each child from the business in a treat bag only! (Inside promo cups work as well)
- no one will be allowed on the street before 10:00 unless you are a business setting up.
- all entries to Main Street will be blocked with cones and an attendant will direct you on where to go!
- unfortunately, there will be no entertainment of dance groups, however, if you would like to volunteer to be the DJ and play some spooky tunes....let me know!
MOST IMPORTANTLY: IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS AND WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS YEARS HOMETOWN HALLOWEEN, please contact me via email at Cary.firstname.lastname@example.org or via text at 5408163856!!!!!
LET'S GIVE OUR KIDS SOMETHING FUN TO DO!